Sunday, April 19, 2009

Damery Kids

I couldn't help it, I had to make a collage. Their were just too many pictures that cracked me up. I sometimes forget how not so easy it is to get all four children looking and smiling at you at the same time. And aren't my flowers so beautiful, it beats the mud we had in the winter. I just love spring, maybe next year we'll have some grass.

4 comments:

Double D said...

I love your pictures...you are so talented. Your kids are adorable! love ya

bethi said...

LOVE IT!!! where were all the lupins when we were there? they are my fav! I guess we just need to come back out!! I love your pictures!!! they turned out awesome!

Grampaw and Grammaw said...

my grandkids are SOOOOOO cute! Ü
great pictures kase

Jill said...

Your kids are sooooo cute! It is fun to see them on your blog as I don't see them in person. love ya,
Cousin Jill

oh and I usually read my juno email and not my blogger email. I guess I will have to learn??!!