Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's getting a little out of control

Jarom cracks us up. What ever sport Jedi is playing Jarom has to be just like him. He has to have that sports clothes on..



Basketball season, Jarom was dressed in is Basketball shirt, short and shoes....notice he also has gatorade. If Jedi was dressed for practice or a game so was Jarom.

Football season was just the same. He was usually decked out in his orange and grey with his football for game day. And then he would always get into Jedi's gear and put that stinky helmet on.
and of course it's now baseball season and we hardly see Jarom without his own uniform on (he even has a jockstrap w/cup). It's like pulling teeth to get him to take it off so I can wash it.

Now this morning, Jedi and I were talking that if it was a nice enough day here soon we would go to the beach and the kids could go boogey boarding or surf, so Jedi was looking for his gear, and Jarom heard this....oh my gosh was their a melt down......I DON'T HAVE SURF CLOTHES!!!! Holy Cow Jarom, it's okay we'll get you some...don't panic... got to love the kid, wants to be just like his big brother. (I am sure I'll be able to find a wetsuit small enough for my athletic guy.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grampaw and Grammaw said...

you forgot to mention the Sunday "suit", that was a hoot too!
Let's get the guys matching missionary name tags!!

bethi said...

he is so sticken cute!!! I love it!! I just posted a picture of him on my blog in his baseball uni...i love it!!