Saturday, June 6, 2009

New Members of the Family

We have two new baby kitty's that Naomi just can't leave alone. The one above is Skittles

This cute Black and White fella is Peppermint Patty. Naomi personally pick this baby out and named it. Pepper tolerates her so well, we have had them in the playroom the last few weeks and Naomi has been toting the baby everywhere with out him minding. It's so cute.

6 comments:

Farley said...

They are so cute i can't wait to see them!

Damery Family said...

Wow that was a fast comment, I barley posted. :) so when are you coming out here?

Farley said...

yeah, i'm good like that. we'll be out in July!!!

Jinjer said...

I had a cat named skittles growing up! So fun. And your girls look so much like you and your sisters growing up.

The Studes said...

I'm glad you decided to finally make Naomi apart of your family... I'm sure she is relieved.. =)

Damery Family said...

Funny Minha