Saturday, September 20, 2008

Jedi's Football Game


Ready Set! Lets get 'em


Jedi has the ball and is charging down the field


And then gets tackled.
Jedi and his Fake-out. This is coolest thing.
I actually thought he was carrying the ball a few times.
Just thought this was a great action shot of running.


Here is Jedi running to the End Zone for a Touch Down.
This game he had two Touch downs and one Touch Down Pass. Way to go kid!


The team heading on the field for the 3rd quarter.


Jedi excited after the game.



Go Damery #83
(Can anyone guess what number Jeremiah played in High School?)
(Yep, your right #83)


The End
Final Score 40-6

4 comments:

bethi said...

Go Jedediah!! Those are some sweet pictures! what a little stud!

The Studes said...

looks like youu lense came in handy finally =)
also 83 was the coolest year EVER!

Damery Family said...

Your funny. 83 just meant I had another sibling to help take care of. You know I luv you.

Farley said...

I wish I could come home, if not to bring you bread, then to be able to see the football games. :)