Thursday, September 18, 2008

Go Hounds

Yes, it is football season, and Jedediah is playing is first year of Youth Football. No, I haven't taken any picture yet of him in uniform or playing, hopefully next weekend I'll get a chance and then I post my handsome kid to the blog. But in the meantime I thought everyone would enjoy these.


I was making my bed and Naomi comes in dressed in Jedediah's practice gear. (I am not sure how she kept it on, it smelled so bad) Her and Jarom went outside and spent a few minutes playing. Jarom would have the ball and yell "SET" "HIKE", then run and throw the ball. Then it was Jaroms turn for the uniform, he didn't like it much, but loved the helmet only. I am sure he smelled the stinky sweat and just couldn't stand it, yuck!

1 comment:

bethi said...

That is so funny!! How cute! you have many years of that to come!!