Our new house is coming right along. This is a rear view on right side is our entrance for my child care. We will eventually fence off this corner and fill with grass. Far left corner,. my bedroom.
Neighbors goat, who absolutley loves the kids, they like to feed him grass.
Front view of house, We are getting excited. Should be in before Christmas. Yeah!!
6 comments:
yeah!!! im sooo excited you guys!....and even more excited to come and stay! haha!! love you!
I love your new house. What a great Christmas gift! Tell us when we can help you move. Love ya...
WoW!!!
How fun to moving into a new house you are building, I am so excited for you. Your family is so cute. We sure miss you guys.
update more or i'm gunna slap you!
keara!!! hey i just got here through joddy's blog. how are you? your house looks fabulous! but beware of the goat they are shifty little animals! i should know i was dumb enough to have two! they are gone now. well i'll come and check often to see how you are doing!
OH man I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. I guess its been a few years since I have seen you.
Post a Comment