Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween

Naomi our cute little puppy. She can make the greatest puppy noises.

Hands up to gramma (dawn) for making the adorable costume and Naomi for making it even cuter with her dazzling personality.




Did I mention my very talented mom made this awesome furry dog costume for me when I was in Kindergarten. It was so fun to see Naomi dressed up it in. She got a kick out of seeing pictures of me when I was 5 wearing the same costume. If I would let her, she would wear it everyday.

Take a look at mom (dawn) in the background.
BRENAE ROSE aka The Mouse
Brenae as the cutest mouse ever!! Another outstanding costume made by gramma and worn by Keara, Nemiha, Shayla and Brenae. Who knows maybe Naomi will wear it one day.
If you give a mouse a cookie...
Thought it would be cute to add a shot of the California cousins.



1 comment:

bethi said...

Love, Love, Love all the pictures!! I cant believe how much Naomi and you look alike!...but we already knew that right!