Friday, August 29, 2008

Groofy Brenae

Last night Brenae informed me that she needed pictures for school today. I said okay, lets pick a few and print them. As we are finding shots of her, we keep coming across goofy ones. She is a crack up. Here are just a few that I could fit on here. Let me tell you, it was hard to find pictures of her smiling normal. I hope these make you smile as they do me.





She has a lot of Grandpa Rosenberg in her. I remember as a kid he would always make funny faces when the camera came out. I've seen some pretty funny ones of him. Keep it up Brenae, Grandpa would be proud.
I did put one normal picture of her in there, just so we could see she can be serious.

2 comments:

Farley said...

Brenae is so funny. Seeing these pictures makes me miss living around you guys.

bethi said...

Malachi got really excited to see Brenae!! he wants to know when were going to California...(not soon enough, i reply) :)