Summer vacation is over. I am not sure if I am excited about this or not. Yeah! The kids are in school, but bummer I actually have to wake up early to get them there. And then the numerous trips to the school: drop off 8:00am, kindergarten pick-up 11:40am, after school pick 2:40, band pick 3:30. Oh and don't forget soccer practice 3:30, football 5:00 and piano 6:45. Wow! I am exhausted just looking at the list. and I LOVE every bit of it.
Jedediah 6th grade, Brenae 4th and Naomi is in kindergarten

Naomi was so excited about starting school this year, she had her clothes picked out the night before and she was up at 6:30 ready to leave. She was disappointed that we couldn't leave until pictures were taken, hence the not so Happy face on her. "She just wanted to go to school." When we arrived to school, we were there 30 minutes before the bell rang.
2 comments:
i love the pics! someone really cool must of taken those! haha I cant believe your crazy schedule!...and i thought mine was busy with both the boys in school, and both playing soccer! you put me to shame! lov ya!
yes, someone very cool and talented took those beautiful picture of my family. Thank you Bethi!!
Post a Comment