
"Maya" the dog

This is Maya the family dog. Santa brought her to the kids on Christmas Eve.
(hmmm...know body consulted Mrs. Claus whether this would be a good idea). She was eight weeks old in the upper two pictures and of course I fell in love with her and so did the kids. She was great when she was just a little baby. I would give her a bath in the bath tub, brush her hair, let her sit in my lap and watch TV and I even slept in the playroom with her on an occasion here and there. It was great!!! she was so stinkin loveable, and then she grew up..........oh how stinky the poop is, she doesn't fit in my lap, too big to take a bath in the house without shaking and making a mess everywhere, and she digs! Oh how cute she still is though, and how fast she grew. Now she is about 8 months old
(below) and we still love her. She's knocked Jarom and Naomi a few times, but they are getting very good at telling her to "SIT MAYA SIT". I am sad that she is too big for my lap, but she does try to get half her body on me when I am sitting down lovin on her.

2 comments:
She is so cute, shes wants to come play with Rufus
I'd glading send her for a visit, if she'd come back all trained :)
Post a Comment