Pictures are of our front and back yard.
I got up, and sure enough, it was snowing, and within 30 minutes it was really coming down. The snow covered everything. It was such a beautiful sight. The kids really enjoyed being outside playing. They didn't care that it was freezing outside and not even 8:00am yet. It snow for pretty heavy for a couple hours, and yes, the kids spent the entire time playing in it, until it stopped.
As soon as I get dsl, I'll post some more. It just takes too long to download anything. But I couldn't pass up letting , my sister in, "oh so warm Arizona" see how beautiful the snow is...

5 comments:
How gorgeous! Can't wait to visit and see the new house someday!! Miss you guys!!
Thats not snow, the flour in your food storage just exploded :)
Thats fine you can have your snow. I'm Shoveling Sunshine over here :)
That was so awesome! It stuck way better at your house then it did at mine. I love that picture of Naomi. Can we do dinner again sometime? We want to come eat on your floor and slide down the hallway. Peja loves your kids.
Of course we can have dinner again. It's been way too long. Lets talk Sunday and plan something.
Post a Comment